Custom Paper Doll Time!
It’s Halloween, and the sad, yet increasingly exciting truth is that Christmas is just under two months away. If you’re like me, you’re probably at a complete loss as to what to get that one uncle or aunt who has everything… Well, might I suggest the incredibly personal, unique route and have them made into a paper doll! Just think, your beloved brother could spend yet another Christmas morning trying on socks, OR he could make his paper doll try on socks! (Or if your brother isn’t so beloved, you could spend Christmas morning throwing his doll down the stairs)
$100.00 gets you an original, carefully-made illustration of you or a loved one, based on the accessories and clothing that make you (or them) so unique. All of the following is included in your paper doll illustration:
• An accurate* rendering of the person in question
• Up to two or three outfits of your choosing
• Up to three large accessories of your choosing
• Up to four smaller accessories of your choosing
• One round of changes once you’ve seen the final drawing
• A high-resolution file of the final in any format you desire
*As accurate as I possibly can!
If you’re interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and info of the person to be “doll”ed, and as many photos of the person (full-body and portrait) as you can manage, as well as photos of all the accessories and outfits you’d like to be included! Each paper doll can take up to a week to create, so please allow for that if you’re interested!