Favorite quote from the series?
It’s difficult for me to pick only one favorite quote from the series, so I’ll give you my top ten (in no specific order):
1. Gob: ”The ladies like him just fine, young and old, it doesn’t matter in the dark.” / The Immaculate Election (the best part about this is George Michael awkwardly standing up between Lindsay wearing her “Slut” shirt and Mrs. Featherbottom.)
2. Uncle Trevor:” What’s this? Someone undid the locks.” / The Ocean Walker ( you have to really pay attention to this one, because you only hear in the background when Michael is rescuing Rita)
3. Bob Loblaw: ”Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don’t need double talk, you need Bob Loblaw” / Forget Me Now
4. Narrator: ”Everyone froze. Michael feared he’d been caught in a lie about his family. His family feared they’d been caught by a woman they clubbed, drugged and left on a bench. It was awkward.” / Forget Me Now
5. Michael: ”It’s like we finish each other…”
Lindsay: ”Sandwiches.” / Family Ties
6. Tobias: “And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.” / Amigos
7. George Michael: ”What a fun, sexy time for you.” / Forget Me Now
8. Narrator: ”Soon, George Michael went to Ann’s to try to win her back. But her Uncle Paul told him that Ann had moved in with her boyfriend. He also mentioned that we all only had 3 more weeks on earth and that fossils were just something the Jews buried in 1924.” / Development Arrested
9. Lucille: “I mean it’s one banana, Michael. What could it cost? Ten dollars?” / Charity Drive
10. Buster: “I decided to sleep in the car so my snoring wouldn’t bother you, and I left a tape recording of my snoring so you wouldn’t know I was gone.” / The Cabin Show
Bonus! Gob: "Take a look at banner, Michael." / Forget Me Now
Was the boom mic that appeared in the Mr. F episode intentional and part of the "spy in this room" bit? Hard to tell if it's a blooper with this show.
It was intentional. Right before they show it, Bob Loblaw says something like “this room or someone in it might even be wired with a listening device,” so the boom mic appearing is part of the joke.
I think what makes this scene even funnier is the fact that Larry Middleman has a listening device as well (he’s listening to George Sr.) but no one even mentions it.
Hey bud. I love the idea of one episode per day, it's quite great. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I checked (three times, maybe more) about it, and unless that your plan is to watch "Development Arrested" on May 26, you're delayed one day. If you wanna watch the last episode beforethe new ones, you should have started on April 3rd, so today's episode should be "Whistler's Mother". Let me know if I'm wrong or if watching the last one on May 26 is your plan. Thank you for your attention.
I'm worried that season 4 won't be as good as the rest of the show. Are you?
I had also heard before the show kicks off they are going to do a miniseries on line.
And I also heard that before the miniseries kicks off, the cast would be touring the US in a “Skating with Arrested Development” show to promote the new season.
Who's your favorite chicken, Ron Howard?
Lucille’s, but there’s also a special place in my heart for Michael’s impression of a chicken.
This blog is solid as a rock
I just want my kids back.
Do you have a specific method of getting all the new ADS4 news or do you just post it as you stumble upon it?
Hey, a magician never reveals his secret. That’s what I started the whole alliance about.