I seriously can't believe you think season 4 was amazing. I must have laughed about three times throughout it. Each character having their own episode took away what was so great about the show, which was all of the Bluth family together. Also it was so meta, every other joke was about Ron Howard. Hope the whole cast can get together next time because I truly love the show.
Though apparently, he directed a movie called Cocoon.
Here are some cool ideas suggested by some of our followers:
- Be Gene Parmesan — aka team up with a Lucille and wear various bad disguises throughout the night but your Lucille always freaks out when you reveal yourself (suggested by: boocrooks)
- Many faces of Tobias Funkë: in a group, someone goes as blue Tobias, someone as Mrs. Featherbottom, someone as Leather Daddy (suggested by: overcaffeinatedandunderprepared)
- Buster in an army suit carrying around a stuffed seal (suggested by: floatingforgetfullyalong)
- A Christmas or wrong holiday sweater as Lupe! (suggested by: smelseeee / this one made me laugh out loud)
- Wear any costume you want, but wear glasses & a beard under it & periodically remove your hat/whatever & say, “Gene Parmesan, how ya doin?” (suggested by: bluth-or-dare)
- For girls - dress dumpy and plain. Then when people ask who you are, say “Ann”, and if they say “who?” you’ve nailed it. (suggested by: nfinitesimal7 / also fantastic)
- Dr. Fünke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution (suggested by: sociallyawkwardsuperhero)
Or you can always go and read this guide we wrote last year.
I hope your Halloween costumes are off the hook!