alright im sure you've been asked this before but I'd like to know what your favorite gag/reccurring theme would be? ex: egg, chicken dance, "ive made a huge mistake" ect.
"I’ve made a huge mistake" is definitely one of my favorites. Also, would the banners be considered a running gag? If so, that’s one of my favorites too.
What's the soup of the day?
Yes, I'm looking for Hermano.
Oh, mi hermano? Alli.
Ah, mi hermano? Alli.
That’s the guy who just … Son of a bitch.
Favorite quote from the series?
It’s difficult for me to pick only one favorite quote from the series, so I’ll give you my top ten (in no specific order):
1. Gob: ”The ladies like him just fine, young and old, it doesn’t matter in the dark.” / The Immaculate Election (the best part about this is George Michael awkwardly standing up between Lindsay wearing her “Slut” shirt and Mrs. Featherbottom.)
2. Uncle Trevor:” What’s this? Someone undid the locks.” / The Ocean Walker ( you have to really pay attention to this one, because you only hear in the background when Michael is rescuing Rita)
3. Bob Loblaw: ”Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed? You don’t need double talk, you need Bob Loblaw” / Forget Me Now
4. Narrator: ”Everyone froze. Michael feared he’d been caught in a lie about his family. His family feared they’d been caught by a woman they clubbed, drugged and left on a bench. It was awkward.” / Forget Me Now
5. Michael: ”It’s like we finish each other…”
Lindsay: ”Sandwiches.” / Family Ties
6. Tobias: “And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.” / Amigos
7. George Michael: ”What a fun, sexy time for you.” / Forget Me Now
8. Narrator: ”Soon, George Michael went to Ann’s to try to win her back. But her Uncle Paul told him that Ann had moved in with her boyfriend. He also mentioned that we all only had 3 more weeks on earth and that fossils were just something the Jews buried in 1924.” / Development Arrested
9. Lucille: “I mean it’s one banana, Michael. What could it cost? Ten dollars?” / Charity Drive
10. Buster: “I decided to sleep in the car so my snoring wouldn’t bother you, and I left a tape recording of my snoring so you wouldn’t know I was gone.” / The Cabin Show
Bonus! Gob: "Take a look at banner, Michael." / Forget Me Now