Here are some cool ideas suggested by some of our followers:
- Be Gene Parmesan — aka team up with a Lucille and wear various bad disguises throughout the night but your Lucille always freaks out when you reveal yourself (suggested by: boocrooks)
- Many faces of Tobias Funkë: in a group, someone goes as blue Tobias, someone as Mrs. Featherbottom, someone as Leather Daddy (suggested by: overcaffeinatedandunderprepared)
- Buster in an army suit carrying around a stuffed seal (suggested by: floatingforgetfullyalong)
- A Christmas or wrong holiday sweater as Lupe! (suggested by: smelseeee / this one made me laugh out loud)
- Wear any costume you want, but wear glasses & a beard under it & periodically remove your hat/whatever & say, “Gene Parmesan, how ya doin?” (suggested by: bluth-or-dare)
- For girls - dress dumpy and plain. Then when people ask who you are, say “Ann”, and if they say “who?” you’ve nailed it. (suggested by: nfinitesimal7 / also fantastic)
- Dr. Fünke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution (suggested by: sociallyawkwardsuperhero)
Or you can always go and read this guide we wrote last year.
I hope your Halloween costumes are off the hook!